Monday 14 July 2014

Cheryl Cole secretly MARRIES French boyfriend after three months of dating.

Cheryl Cole has married her French playboy lover in a secret ceremony on a Caribbean island.
The X-Factor judge tied the knot with restaurant owner Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini on a beach in Mustique last Monday after dating for just three months.
Cheryl, 31, and Jean-Bernard, 33, kept the nuptials tightly under wraps - inviting only four guests.

Mum Joan and PA Lily England were among those who witnessed the wedding, which was confirmed late last night by Cheryl with a photo of the ring on her Instagram account.
She wrote: “I usually do not discuss my personal life but to stop the speculation I want to share my happy news... Jean-Bernard and I married on 7/7/14..
"We are very happy and excited to move forward with our lives together.”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment